Friday 23 September 2016

pbl blog post



 OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION

Project Topic: rugby 7s___________________
Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)


IMG_1054.JPG




Finish these starters:
  • Something I enjoyed about my project was...making a model of rugby 7s feild and its fun to create           because...I like building rugby feilds


  • The most challenging thing about my project was..because… it keep on dripping in the green paint
Painting my project

  • The main skill I got better at was... making cameras I got better at it by...using no help to make it and got Easier and Easier


  • Something interesting I learnt was...    it was was making the rugby post and the  sub box                     


  • What I would most like to change about my project is… doing the 25 metre line      because...



  • I would like to do my next PBL about...Soccer


Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.managing distractions
I didn't get distracted





3 comments:

  1. Cool Rugby Field Bradley! Your Rugby Field look really cool and it looks like you managed your
    distractions. Also it looks like you used you absorption muscle too. I like how you tried your hardest
    in it and it turned out amazing.
    Keep Up The Great Work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that rugby field is so cool i hope you do the soccer field soon!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete